We have two types of Footfall Stories, along with the original Springboard Footfall Stories (which allow you to view footfall displayed on a chart or a table), we have now created two Footfall Indicator Stories that highlight if footfall has gone up or down compared to the same period in the previous year.
There are two different Stories you can add to your Canvas:
- Springboard Footfall - This Week - Indicator: view the current week's footfall for the selected camera(s) from this year compared to last year.
- Springboard Footfall - Last Week - Indicator: view the previous week's footfall for the selected camera(s) from this year compared to last year.
The new Stories very simply indicate if footfall has risen or fallen compared to the previous year. If there's been a positive change, the current period will be green with an upwards trend arrow; if footfall has fallen compared to the previous year, it will be coloured red with a downwards trend arrow.
How do I add these Stories?
- Click 'Add a Story' at the bottom of the screen, which will open the Story Library
- Choose Springboard Footfall - Last Week - Indicator or This Week - Indicator. Note. you can add as many variations of stories to a canvas as you like.
- Once you click 'Add' on the Story it will be placed on to your Dashboard.
- Click 'Edit Canvas' and then click 'Edit' on the newly added Story to configure it. You can choose which camera locations to display data for. If no locations are selected, the story will summarise data from all available cameras or you can choose to individually select one or more locations.
- Add a Title to the Story based on the Cameras you have selected.
Image showing two stories (This Week & Last Week) added to a canvas, each with a single camera location selected (Briggate in Leeds).
Image showing two stories (This Week & Last Week) added to a canvas, each with no individual cameras selected so the stories show data for all cameras in Leeds.