We've added a new field to Businesses called "Area". This allows you to group your records by geographic areas that make sense to your team. It's as easy as using the existing Sector field, and you can create new Areas via the Directory Settings menu.
- You can use Areas to group together Businesses in busy parts of a street(s), for example 'Lower Briggate'
- Areas can define, North, East, South and West parts of the BID or Business area.
- However, it is up to you and your team to utilise this feature and create Areas that make sense to you.
How to create new Areas
- Navigate to the Directory Settings
- Select Manage Areas
- Select New +
- Name your new Area
- Add Businesses ( Find / Remove)