If a Business is no longer active you have the ability to mark it as inactive, the same applies to a Person.
However sometimes you will need to view all Businesses and People, including the inactive records.
How do I make a Business Active or Inactive?
- In the Business table click on the Business you wish to view
- This will open Edit Mode: Business
- You will have the option to choose Active or Inactive, then Save.
How do I make a Person Active or Inactive?
- You will also be able to carry out the same method in the People table, as stated above in the Business table
- Click on the Person you want to make active or inactive
- You may need to scroll a little further down or use the quick search function at the top.
- Choose inactive or active, and Save
How can I view records once they are inactive?
- In the Business or People table click the blue 'Settings' button
- Here you can select to 'Show Inactive Records'
How do I filter the records to show me which are inactive?
- Firstly, click the Layout button, scroll down and tick the Active button.
- In the Active Column, click on the Filter
- This will drop down to All, Yes, No
- If you want to view inactive records click No
- This will bring back all your the inactive records for your Business or the People.