Solomon offers Users 3 levels of access. You have the top level Administrator permissions, Contributor - both which are Collaborators, and lastly Guest permissions.
You can learn more about the ins and outs of all the permissions here
This article will focus on Guest permissions and how you as an Administrator can create peoples logins.
Who are Guests?
They are Users that have read-only access to the system and can only view records relating to the Business they are associated to.
How do I create a log in for a Guest?
1. In the Business field click to view the Business from the table.
2. This will open 'Edit Mode: Business'
3. In this window click on 'People +Create'
4. This will open 'Create Mode: Person'
5. The details you must fill in to create the login are as follows:
- Click Yes, person can login to Solomon
- Unique login Email
- First Name
- Click Save once you have completed the relevant information
You will need to send the User their login information.
Once the Guest logs into Solomon they will be directed to a welcome page. They will also be able to view the Timeline of the Business that they are associated to.
If the Guest has multiple businesses they can switch to the one they wish to view.
If you would like any more information on creating a new Person and the other fields you can complete, please see here.