Create a new Business in Directory
To add or edit a new Business in the Solomon Directory make sure you are on the ‘Businesses’ tab.
1. Click New
2. Enter the Trading Name of the Business
3. Choose a Sector
Before continuing, it is useful to add People associated to the Business for contacts.
4. Add People
4.1. Click on Create in the People Field
4.2. Add the First Name, Surname, and Job Title
4.3 Add relevant information such as Address, Postcode, Telephone and Email Address
4.4 Save & Close, or Save & New if there are more people to add to this Business.
5. You should still be in the ‘Create Business’ window, now you have People associated you can choose the Voter and the Primary Contact via the drop down.
6. Add the VOA, Council Billing Reference, Business Address and Postcode.
7. Select the location - You can choose your current location if that's easier.
8. Enter the Current RV and Billing RV
9. Voting Intention can be logged if known
10. Enter the Levy Amount and Legal Name
11. Liable Party Name and Address - this may be the same as the above address entered.
12. Add the Business Email and Telephone Number
13. It is useful to add the Web Address and other Social Media URL's if the Business provides these.
14. Once you have inputted as much data as possible you can Save and Close, or if you have multiple Businesses to add you can 'Save and New'.
Did you know?
You can also use the Quick Create Button that will direct you to the 'Create Business' page, please see this Article